Brisbane Fiesta Latina is a Culture, Food & Music Festival created and organised by LACA QLD - Latin American Community of Australia Inc. (QLD). Launched in 2011, every year the event offers Brisbane’s multicultural society the diversity and liveliness of Latin-American culture.
Brisbane Fiesta Latina is an opportunity to embrace the cultural and artistic expression from all Latin America through language, dance, music, arts and food
Brisbane Fiesta Latina offers: Fiesta Latina On Parade, Live music, Folkloric groups, Craft and Food Stalls, Children activities, Workshops – drumming, sugar skull decoration.
JOIN THE BE TEAM
We are seeking energetic and dynamic individuals to form part of our Festival.
The diverse, vibrant nature of Brisbane Fiesta Latina means we are able to offer a wide range of volunteer positions that provide unique and tailored work experience and professional development.
In return for your time you will:
- All volunteers will receive: A meal ticket for a typical Latin American dish, A bottle of water, our eternal gratitude and lots of hugs!
- Gain valuable experience of working in hospitality - working in food service.
- Gain valuable experience of working with a multicultural festival
- Meet and form a part of an incredible community of audience and artists
- See incredible performances
- Equally, if you have a particular interest or are seeking specific experience in any field, please let us know and we can try and accommodate it within our volunteer plan.
DATE: Saturday 3rd November 2018
PLACE: Roma Street Parkland, Brisbane CBD
TIME: 12pm to 8pm